A Professional Learning CommunityThe International Psychotherapy Institute brings mental health professionals and faculty together to study with international contributors at the leading edge of the field.
Individual Seminars & Events
IPI offers on-site and online seminars and programs for students at all levels of experience and investment. Sign up for a one-time session, a videoconferencing seminar, or a certificate program.
- The Therapeutic FrameFri Sep 10 2021, 09:00am EST - 11:00am ESTZoom Videoconference
- Fundamentals of Psychoanalytic Couple TherapySat Sep 11 2021, 09:00am EDT - 05:00pm EDTZoom Videoconference
- Master Speaker Series 2021-2022Fri Sep 17 2021, 09:00am ETZoom Videoconference
- Psychoanalytic Couple Therapy - Fall 2021 SemesterWed Sep 29 2021, 9:45am ET - 11:45am ETZoom Videoconference
- Psychoanalysis and FeminisimFri Oct 1 2021, 10:00am ET - Sun Oct 3 2021, 02:00pm ETZoom Videoconference
- The Relational Foundations of Mentalization in Parent and Child PsychotherapyFri Nov 5 2021, 10:00am ET - Sun Nov 7 2021, 02:00pm ETZoom Videoconference
- Adolescence as a fulcrum of development: a two-systems perspective on life-cycle psychoanalysisFri Feb 4 2022, 10:00am ET - Sun Feb 6 2022, 02:00pm ETOnline via Zoom Videoconference
- How does the Couple and Family Lens Inform Individual Theory and PracticeFri Apr 22 2022, 10:00am ET - Sun Apr 24 2022, 02:00pm ETTBD
Our Certificate Programs
IPI’s national training programs bring mental health professionals and faculty together to study with international contributors at the leading edge of the field.