Register to become a member today! Click here to pay online.
IPI’s membership program is designed to strengthen the links among our thriving sites and between IPI colleagues throughout the world. Membership in IPI guarantees numerous benefits and substantial savings to the member, and helps to maintain IPI’s high quality of teaching and training. IPI members will join an international network of highly trained clinicians and professionals. The benefits of membership include: distance learning via online classes and study groups, reduced fees and tuition to IPI programs, and access to the PEP disk via PEPWEB, offering online access to all the main analytic journals, Freud’s Standard Edition and much more from any computer.
There are three levels of membership. Full Membership is available to those who are enrolled in or have completed substantial training at IPI or an equivalent institution. Others may choose Associate or Supporting Membership levels to suit their particular needs.*
Annual Dues: $100
- Free admission (with a guest) to the Saturday morning lectures and small groups at each of our weekend conference
- Reduced price book and journal subscriptions
- Access to extended membership directory
- Access to other member services on the IPI website
- Membership Card
Annual Dues: $200
Benefits: All benefits of Supporting Members plus:
- Access to restricted IPI website for online articles, interactive courses and discussions
- Online access to PEP disk via PEPWEB - an entire analytic library at your keyboard, including 20 journals and the Standard Edition of Freud
- Reduced per conference rate of $400 (regularly $485) for weekend conferences
- Access to course and syllabus pages on the IPI website
- Reduced rates on other IPI conference and institute registration fees (e.g., Summer Institute on Child, Couple and Family Therapy, or other specialty conferences)
Annual Dues: $400
Benefits: All benefits of Associate Members plus:
- Reduced fee of $350 for weekend conferences (or $1200 if attending all four) and reductions on other conference and institute registration fees
- Mentoring from current faculty
- Eligible to serve on IPI committees
Membership year begins in May but new members are welcome throughout the year.
The strength of IPI lies in the commitment of its members. Membership fosters IPI’s growth and development as a learning community. We look forward to welcoming you!
*Applications for Full Membership will be reviewed by the Membership Committee since verification of training is required. Application for Associate and Supporting Membership will be granted, upon application, without review.